Product Specifications - offers double the capacity of the 3A and upgraded drive
• Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
• Twin durable rubber barrels, each 11cm in diameter and 12cm long
• Barrels are easy to open and close and seal tightly with metal components
• Continuous duty 220 volt AC motor is capable of running 24 hours per day for years
• Includes Lortone 33B rotary tumbler operating instruction booklet
Achieve professional polishing results with this high-quality Lortone tumbler. Lortone is known for their quiet, durable, quality tumblers. The 33B holds up to 2.6kg between its double-barrel setup. The Lortone 33B rock tumbler features 2 patented rubber barrels with internal ribs to increase the tumbling action, with quick-seal covers and a powerful continuous-duty electric motor.
The tight-sealing rubber barrels not only produce beautifully polished pieces but provide extra sound absorption for quieter operation. It's capable of running 24 hours per day for years.
Base dimensions approx: 15.9 x 26cm.